Every day, Macworld gives you important daily news and other information about all things Apple. But staying on top of that flow of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the digital magazine Macworld.
In the September issue
This month you can find out everything we love (and hate) about iOS 14. Check out our exclusive-to-the-digital magazine guide for Apple News +. We show you how to stay in shape with your iPhone and Apple Watch. Plus, everything you need to know about the Thunderbolt 4.
Also in this month̵
• Mac user: The Mac never went, but it’s about to make a comeback. In addition, they are the most invisible and influential eras in Apple’s history
• MacUser Reviews: Dropzone 4, Windscribe VPN for Mac
• iOS Central: After the Mac processors, Apple’s next transition is apps. How to set up Family Sharing on iPhone, iPad or Mac
• iOS Central reviews: Back of camera, directive
• Working Mac: Why you should not keep your Mac charged 100 percent all the time. Additionally, tips for replacing an Apple AirPort network
• Playlist: Apple’s media sharing limits explained and why you should use Plex instead. House of Marley Redemption ANC, reviewed
• Mac 911: Why can’t family sharing involve more than six people? How to get certified for a hard drive you deleted
Read your problems on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription via a browser on your Mac or PC. Just go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a square with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click ‘Do you already have an account?’ under the sign-up form, and then log in there with Macworld digital magazine app identification. From there, you will have access to all the issues that are part of your subscription.
Take a look at the responsive views on our platform. While in the edition, swipe to an article page (such as MacUser), tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu, and tap the text icon (bottom right). To return to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same place.
You will need your email address and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you have not created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
Setting up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld
- While connected to Wi-Fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the ‘Account’ icon at the bottom right. upper left menu> My Account.
- If you are a subscriber or digital subscriber:
- Tap on the ‘Log in’ option.
- Press the ‘Register’ button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password safe.
- Press the ‘Continue’ button.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- If you subscribe from the app (in-app purchases):
- Click on ‘Restore purchase’.
- Press ‘Restore’.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- Download your previous purchases
Go to macworld.com/customer_service from a desktop to create a password for your subscription.
If you need help, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a number of other digital newsstands such as Apple News +, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.