Every day, Macworld gives you important daily news and other information about all that Apple has to do. But staying on top of that flow of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the digital magazine Macworld.
In the October issue
This month, we review Apple’s latest Intel Mac: the 27-inch iMac 2020. Find out why it will give a lasting impression. Learn how to secure your devices by getting started with two-factor authentication. Read our ultimate guide to Apple Music, exclusive to the magazine this month.
Also in this month̵
• Mac user: What the iMac update can tell us about Apple’s future products
• MacUser Reviews: Universal Audio Luna, Avast Premium Security for Mac
• iOS Central: Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Can a Cheap Android Handset Beat Apple’s Best Budget iPhone Ever? In addition, how to disable Wi-Fi on an iPhone or iPad and always use mobile data
• iOS Central reviews: Ursmed, Camo
• Working Mac: How to use Zoom or FaceTime with an Apple TV (or any TV). In addition, how to make better screen selection in macOS
• Playlist: How to get HomePod to recognize more users. In addition, the Belkin SoundForm Elite Hi-Fi reviewed the smart speaker
• Mac 911: How to clean calendar for famous birthdays, send messages to select iCloud accounts directly to the trash
Read your problems on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription via a browser on your Mac or PC. Just go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a square with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click ‘Do you already have an account?’ under the sign-up form, and then log in there with Macworld digital magazine app identification. From there, you will have access to all the issues that are part of your subscription. If you visit the link with a Chrome browser, you can download the Macworld browser app for offline reading, or on a larger screen.
Take a look at the responsive views on our platform. While in the edition, swipe to an article page (such as MacUser), tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu, and tap the text icon (bottom right). To return to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same place.
You will need your email address and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you have not created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
Setting up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld
- While connected to Wi-Fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the ‘Account’ icon at the bottom right. upper left menu> My Account.
- If you are a print or digital subscriber:
- Tap on the ‘Log in’ option.
- Press the ‘Register’ button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password safe.
- Press the ‘Continue’ button.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- If you subscribe from the app (in-app purchases):
- Click on ‘Restore purchase’.
- Press ‘Restore’.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- Download your previous purchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription.
If you need help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a number of other digital newsstands such as Apple News +, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.