Every day, Macworld gives you the important daily news and other information about all things Apple. But keeping on top of that flow of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: Macworld digital magazine.
In the June issue
In June, we are considering Apple's latest iPads: iPad Air and iPad mini. One hits the sweet spot while the other packs a lot of power in a small package. In addition, we are considering the new 21.5-inch 3.0 GHz Core i5 iMac;
• MacUser: It's about time for a Mac with a touch interface
• MacUser ratings: 21
• iOS Central: What Apple Can Learn From iPhone XR's Success
• iOS Central Reviews: ] Logitech Slim Folio Pro Keyboard Case for 12.9 Inch iPad Pro, RAVPower Alpha series, fast-charged wireless charging plate
• Work Mac: Spotlight: Don't use Mac's powerful search engine for granted  Playlist: The best tips and tricks to get the most out out of HomePod
• Mac 911: How to use and debug AirDrop for easy file transfers and transfer, troubleshooting and repair strange website errors with macOS Safari
Take note  Take a look at the responsive the view on our platform. While in the problem, turn on an article page (such as MacUser) on the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the display icon (first icon from the left). To return to static view, tap the display icon again.
You must have email and subscription passwords to access your issues on the new platform. If you have not created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To configure your account with a password for the digital edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the upper left menu> My Account. (You need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click the Existing Subscribers tab. Click option two and enter the email address associated with your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found, proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and select alternative one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure that your new password is properly configured, click on the Login tab and enter your email address and password.
From the desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you have any help, please call 800-288-6848 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and We will gladly help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access their problems.
Our magazine can also be found through a number of other digital newsstands, such as Next Edition, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.