Every day Macworld gives you the important daily news and other information about all things Apple. But keeping on top of that flow of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: Macworld digital magazine.
In the March issue
In the March issue of Macworld, we have apps. If you have a new iPhone or Apple Watch, we have our choices for most apps for each device. And not to ignore the Mac, we have the top 10 Mac games in 2018; Don't miss our list.
In this month the problem is:
• MacUser: The old protection of Mac indy apps has flourished for more than 25 years
• MacUser Reviews: Adobe Premiere Rush CCS, Sony PSZ-RA4T Professional RAID
• iOS Central: 5 ways to repair slumping iPhone sales, why HomeKit was a surprise winner of CES 201
• iOS Central Reviews: Moshi Porto Q 5K battery pack
• Work Mac: Satechi Aluminum Bluetooth keyboard with numeric keypad notification: Good shape, unreliable function
• Playlist: AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support comes to smart TVs including those from Vizio, Sony and LG
• Mac 911: Enter any character on a Mac, plus how to move accounts when MacOS Migration Assistant fails
Take one look at the responsive view on our platform. While in the problem, turn on an article page (such as MacUser) on the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the display icon (first left icon). To return to static view, tap the display icon again.
You must have email and subscription passwords to access your issues on the new platform. If you have not created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To configure your account with a password for the digital edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the upper left menu> My Account. (You need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click the Existing Subscribers tab. Click option two and enter the email address associated with your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found, proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and select alternative one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure that your new password is properly configured, click on the login tab and enter your email address and password.
From the desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you have any help, please call 800-288-6848 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and We will gladly help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access their problems.
Our magazine can also be found through a number of other digital newsstands, such as Next Edition, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.