Window magnet will change the way you work with your Mac! It is easy to snap windows in different sizes and positions by dragging them to the edges and corners of the screen. Maximize them, place them side by side or distribute them across all four blocks on the screen in an instant.
- Move and resize. With just one drag, you snap a window in the left, right, upper and lower halves and into all four quarters of the screen.
- Real full screen. Go for a nice, full, edge-to-edge full screen by simply dragging any window to the top of the screen, and not messing with the little green “zoom”[ads1]; button that almost never seems to do so you will.
- Easy recovery. Return a window to its previous size by simply dragging it from the snapped position and it will return to the shape it had before.
- Menu bar assistant. Access all features and preferences through the menu bar icon located at the very top of the screen to be available whenever you need it.
- Keyboard shortcuts. For all your keystrokes, use predefined keyboard shortcuts or create your own to suit your needs.
- External screen support. Manage the larger work area at the speed of light, even on an external monitor.
- Switches friendly. If you’ve been experimenting with Windows 7, you may have used something very similar and will be happy to have one of the greatest window management tools on your shiny new Mac.
- This update includes performance and stability improvements
- OS X 10.9 or later