MailboxManager is a tool to remotely control one or more POP3 mailboxes (ie, mailboxes accessed via email applications such as Mail, Thunderbird, Eudora, and the like, or through a browser ) and fully manage their messages (inspect, delete, reply / forward / redirect, etc.) before downloading.
- Mailbox: it is possible to get the list of all the messages or a selection of them (eg the last five messages, or messages from 7 to 11); and if you leave a copy of them on the server, you can only retrieve the latest (new) ones.
- Messages: of each message you can see its partial or full content; and when necessary, the message can be answered / redirected / forwarded. The attachments can also be inspected and downloaded to disk. Should you find an unwanted message, you have the option to mark it as SPAM and delete it.
- Databases: The SPAM database offers criteria for marking as SPAM incoming messages; while the database White List contains the addresses of friendly emails that ̵
- Final MailboxManager, your Emailer application can be automatically started to retrieve the remaining messages (or your browser can automatically connect to a site that supports Mail OnLine).
- Scheduled mail check supported.
- Notification of new message is now only available when enabled (marked) in Settings> General.
- OS X 10.10 or later
Download Now ]]>