Navicat Essentials for MySQL is a compact version of Navicat that provides the basic and necessary features you need to easily manage on a database. It supports the latest features, including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import / Export tool that lets the user import and export data from common text file formats, including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for MySQL is available for three platforms: Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux. It can connect you to local / remote server, which provides multiple tools, such as SQL editors, import / export, dump / execute SQL scripts, and Server Monitor to facilitate the data maintenance process.
- Enter the datetime value directly in the Filter
- Crashed when you opened a database in some cases
- If the filter value box was opened, the Navicat window disappeared when switching to another app
- Crashed using the Find function after updating the data
- Crashed when code review was triggered in large request
- Freeze when entering / leaving full screen
- Selected connection, database and schema names were missing in Data transfer window
- 1146 error occurred while duplicating MySQL 8.0 features
- Smaller bug fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.10 or later
Download Now ]]>