Navicat Essentials for MySQL is a compact version of Navicat that provides basic and necessary features you need to perform simple database management. It supports the latest features, including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import / Export tool that lets the user import and export data from common text file formats, including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for MySQL is available for three platforms: Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux. It can connect you to a local / remote server, which provides multiple tools, such as SQL editors, import / export, dump / execute SQL scripts, and Server Monitor to facilitate the data storage process.
Note: Currently available for $ 55.20
- Empty tables were created when importing .accdb file.
- Run Selected option did not run all highlighted text when using shortcut to select
- SSH Connection dropped the problem.
- Could not keep selected columns in the Foreign key selection window.
- Data synchronization data grid UI edition in dark mode.
- Data synchronization inserted values into generated columns.
- ] Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.10 or later
Download Now ]]>