Navicat Premium is an all-in-one database management and migration tool for MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL
Navicat Premium combines all versions of Navicat into one ultimate version and can connect to MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows the user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa in a single client. Batch jobs for different databases, such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronization of data in PostgreSQL, can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help database users save a lot of time managing multiple databases and performing cross-database migration at their fingertips.
This database client tool runs on Mac OS X and has an intuitive interface. Other advanced features include backup / restore, data import / export, data synchronization, reporting and remote connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle server, etc. This database transfer tool provides a friendly step-by-step wizard GUI. All you want to do is: select a data source and a target output format, and then send the transfer!
The stated price is the cost of the non-commercial version. More pricing information can be found on the developer̵[ads1]7;s websiteVersion 15.0.22:
- Request to change the MariaDB password when it expires
- Could not display assigned rights if database name contained wildcards
- Only the last selected table was printed when printing multiple tables
- SQL Editor was flickered and repainted when you saved the query
- The “Auto Increment” and “Unsigned” options were removed after adding a new field
- Crashed while using Query Builder on Big Sur
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.11 or later