Like this app Be the first to add to a collection!
then share it and discover new collections!
Create a Collection NoMachine
gives you remote desktop access to your devices over networks. It's just like your previous remote desktop client ̵
Travel to any desktop
Travel from your desktop to any computer with no speed at light speed. NoMachine is the fastest remote desktop you have ever tried. In just a few clicks you can reach any computer in the world and start working on it if it was right in front of you.
Work with any content
Don't feel limited. Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC. Watch DVDs, TV, Hulu or YouTube videos from wherever you are. Or render your animated models.
Meet with others where you work
Your desktop is where you work. Open your desktop for others to join. Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control
Use any device
Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap. Print a file located on the remote computer to a local printer. Or do the opposite. Plug in any device into the other desktop. Pendrives, scanners and all your disks are ready to use if they were physically.
Record what you do
Make a video of what you do on-the-fly. Capture that pesky bug or create recordings of your workflow to play back later. Show others how to get there, ask for suggestions, make presentations of your software and demos. Or your favorite TV episode in a click.
NoMachine is free for non-commercial use. For enterprise pricing and availability, see NoMachine's Enterprise Store
- Configure the server to start a new session at every connection
- Giving the possibility to activate log rotation for NoMachine log files
- Load-balancing sessions on the remote nodes according to the lowest system load
- Fault the public key for NX authentication in a custom directory
- Pre-configuring the size of the sensitive area to activate the auto-scrolling in web sessions  Improving the support of two-factor authentication with MFA tools like Duo and PAM-OKTA