NotePlan is designed to make your task scheduling more productive. It solves problems like inflated, ever-growing to-do lists.
- Modern Writing – Enjoy a full writing area with Markdown and injected taste for productivity.
- Calendar Notes – A calendar shows you where the action is. Jump right into a day to manage it by writing notes to each day.
- Notes on backlogs – Save your backlogs and general notes behind the daily schedule and apart from the calendar.
- Full, modern writing tools included for every day for a month ̵
- Monthly Calendar Summary with Color-coded Daily Note Content – View a summary of the notes and color-coded lists in a monthly calendar view. Use shortcuts to navigate and jump quickly in a day to review or edit it. The calendar will also show you, if you missed any tasks, then nothing important slips from your mind.
- Schedule tasks to keep you organized – If you were unable to complete a task, do not leave it unlisted. Schedule it for another day. Or, if you manage a backlog, you can schedule a todo directly from there onto your calendar.
- Delays, drafts, error lists or just text notes, except for the calendar – Some information is not related to a day and should be kept separate from the calendar. As failure lists or project backlogs. They can be managed in NotePlan and scheduled directly in the calendar when needed. Notes can be organized by tagging them. In the overview you can filter your notes by tags.
- Your notes will not be stored on our servers. You can find them safe and obedient in your iCloud drive.
- Integrations for useful apps like iCalendar, Reminders and more are available.
- Global tagging, means you can tag notes and calendar notes with @ and # tags, and they will both appear in the calendar page, along with appropriate search results.
- Open notes in separate windows (see "Note" menu bar)
- Printing, see "Files" in the menu bar. You can print the opened note with or without events. Or export it just like PDF to send it to other people.
- Problems solved with all-day voltage arrangements.
- macOS 10.12 or later
Download now ]]>