Note Studio Features
- High performance real time video / audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up and unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Streamlined Settings panel Get access to a wide array of configuration options for every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Create professional productions
- Choose from a number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between your
- Set hotkeys for nearly every kind of action, such as switching between scenes, starting / stopping streams or recordings, muting audio sources, push to talk, and more.
- Studio Mode lets you preview your scenes and sources before pushing them live. Adjust your scenes and sources or create new ones and ensure they are perfect before your viewers ever see them.
- Monitor 8 different scenes and easily cue or transition to any of them with merely a single or double click.
- Note Studio is equipped with a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality to
- Utilize native plugins for high performance integrations or scripts written with Python that interfaces with existing sources.
- Work with developers in the streaming community to get the features you need with endless possibilities.
- Browse or submit your own in the Resources section
- Added a Limiter audio filter
- Added an Expander audio filter
- Added VAAPI video encoder on Linux
- Added batch remuxing support to the Remux Recordings dialog
- Added an option to automatically remux recordings to MP4 in Advanced settings
- Added to Decklink output tool to the tools menu. This allows you to output OBS to a Decklink device
- Added an optional Stats dock. This dock is disabled by default; You can enable this dock in the View menu -> Docks submenu
- Added multi-track audio support to FFmpeg output in advanced output settings
- Added an About dialog to the Help menu
- Added a filter (search) option to the hotkeys section of the settings window
- Added a fourth mic / auxiliary audio option in audio settings
- Added stereo balancing to the advanced audio properties dialog
- Added an option to change the OBS base / output Resolution to the size of a source in the right-click context menu of the source. Only when no outputs are active
- Added a "deactivate when not showing" option to the source link
- Added an Invert Polarity audio filter
- Added an F2 shortcut to rename sources or scenes when selected
- Added VLC source support to the Instant Replay script
- Added a "What's New" dialog that may pop up on startup in the case of announcements or important news
- Fixed a bug where screen reader tools for the visually impaired would not read out
- Fixed a bug where fullscreen projectors would always be on top despite being set unchecked
- Fixed an issue on windows where window capture would use an abnormal amount of CPU usage when its target window was not available
- Fixed a number of race conditions and minor memory leaks, improving overall program stability
- When your mouse cursor is hovering over a source in the preview or in the source list, a light rectangle will show up around it indicating that it can be selected
- When a source is dragged outside of the preview area, there is a new visualization for the unseen area of that source while selected
- Simplified and improved the user experience of the "Stream" page of both the settings and auto-configuration windows
- The source selection rectangle has been improved
- The slideshow source now only loads a maximum of 1
- When in studio mode, you can no longer transition if you're already in the middle of a transition
- Removed a number of internal / uncapturable Microsoft program windows from the game / window capture window lists
- You can lock / unlock docks in the View menu -> Docks submenu
- OS X 10.11