OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the easiest way to access OneDrive from your Mac. When you install OneDrive, a OneDrive folder is created on your computer. Everything you post in this folder is kept automatically synced between your computers and OneDrive.com so you can access your newest files from almost anywhere. When you add, edit or delete files in one place, all other places will be updated.
- Access OneDrive directly from Finder images, documents, and all your other important files.
- Quickly add new files to OneDrive by dragging them to the OneDrive folder.
- Easily organize files and folders in OneDrive, just like any other folder.
- Select the OneDrive folders you want to sync on Macintosh.
If you previously installed SkyDrive App, remove the app from your program folder.
- Errors to improve the reliability and performance of the client.
New features gradually roll out to users:
- Solved a problem that caused high CPU usage on Mac.
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download Now ]]>