We are looking for more senior Flutter developers to join our training team as writers and technical editors. If you are one senior Flutter developer and have not applied in the last six months, then you may be just the one we are looking for. We select the best candidates to advance to the test round.
Note: These are paid part-time jobs that you can do according to your own schedule.
What are the descriptions and time commitments for the author roles and the Tech Editor roles?
Author: The authors focus on writing new high quality articles and updating existing articles. We prefer to write about topics that are interesting to a wide audience – especially about particularly hot topics such as demonstrating brand new APIs, cool techniques and more.
If you love learning new things and teaching people about them, this role may be for you.
* Time commitment: about 3-4 articles each year.
Technical editor: Technical editors are the pillars that sustain our site, and they are guardians who make sure that every article that comes out of our team is first class.
Are you a senior Flutter developer, have a great attention to detail and like to get paid to learn? Then the role of technology editor may be for you.
* Time commitment: about 3-4 technical edits each year.
What are the requirements?
- Senior Flutter Developer.
- You should be one good author with very fluent English writing skills. Ideally, you have experience of writing about technical topics in English.
- You should be pleasant to learn about brand new topics as you have never done before; some of them may be poorly documented or not documented at all.
- You should have one good work ethic because this will be a significant time commitment and you must be able to deliver within the deadline.
Why join our team?
- We are a group of over 400 elite developers from around the world, who collaborate to create articles of the highest quality on the Internet. We are always looking for talented developers to join our team, and we want you to be a part! :]
- Learning: You will always learn something new – and you will have fun doing it! You will become a better developer and writer, but the best thing is that you will make many new friends who are also passionate about Flutter along the way.
- Money: Get paid to learn! We offer the highest prices in the industry.
- Special opportunities: Members of the training team get access to special opportunities such as contributing to our books and products, being a guest on our podcast, working on team projects and much more.
- Recognition: Each article shows the contributors at the bottom of the article with a link to your profile, which gives you good exposure. This is great to add to your resume.
- Make a difference: We receive emails every day about how our articles help our readers create their first app, get the dream job or achieve a lifelong dream of creating their own game. This means a lot to us, and it makes all the hard work worth it!
- Free stuff: As a final bonus, you get a free copy of all the products we sell on the site by joining the guidance team. This is over $ 2000 in value!
How is the trial process?
Author: You will be asked to write a short copy to measure your writing and fluttering skills. Take care of that stage and you will then work on a full article to complete the trial process.
Technical editor: We provide you with an article you can edit using the information in our guides, so we can measure your editing ability. If you pass the technology editor, you are part of and can join the team in a week.
How to apply
If you want to apply, send me an email (email@example.com). State your preferred role and submit links to the LinkedIn page and / or resume. Include 2-3 examples of technical editing and / or technical writing you have done.
Where should I go from here?
This is a great time to join the Flutter team. Do not let the opportunity pass you by – come and join! Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) today and I’ll get started.