We recruit a handful of experienced and knowledgeable Server-Side Swift developers to help us expand our team and offer you even more new Server-Side Swift content.
We have a few Swift on the server side author and technical editor vacancies, so if you are one experienced Server-Side Swift developer, you may be just the one we’re looking for.
Note: These are paid part-time jobs that you can do according to your own schedule.
What are the requirements and time commitments?
- Technical editor: Technical editors are the pillars that sustain our site. There are parents who make sure that every training that comes out of our team is first class. If you are a senior developer, have a great attention to detail and like to get paid to learn, this may be something for you.
- Time commitment: 3-4 technical edits per year. Each training goes through a 4-week writing phase including outline, pilot project and training training.
Author: The authors focus on writing new, high-quality tutorials and updating existing tutorials. We prefer to write about topics that are interesting to a wide audience – especially about particularly hot topics, demonstrating brand new APIs, cool techniques and more.
If you love learning new things and teaching people about them, this may be for you.
* Time commitment: about 3-4 training programs each year.
- Experienced Server-side Swift Developer.
- You should be one good writer with very fluent English writing skills.
- You should be pleasant to learn about brand new topics as you have never done before; some of them may be poorly documented or not documented at all.
- You should have one good work ethic. This will be a significant time commitment and you must be able to deliver within the deadline.
Why join our team?
- We are a group of over 400 elite developers from all over the world, who work together to create training programs of the highest quality on the internet. We are always looking for talented developers to join our team, and we want you to be a part! :]
- Learning: You will always learn something new – and you will have fun doing it! You will become a better developer and writer, but the best part is that you will make many new friends who are also passionate about Server-Side Swift along the way.
- Money: Get paid to learn! We offer the highest prices in the industry.
- Special opportunities: Members of the training team get access to special opportunities such as contributing to our books and products, being a guest on our podcast, working on team projects and much more.
- Recognition: Each tutorial shows the contributors at the bottom of the tutorial with a link to your profile, giving you good exposure. This is great to add to your resume.
- Make a difference: We receive emails every day about how our guides help readers create their first app, get the dream job or achieve a lifelong dream of creating their own game. This means a lot to us, and it makes all the hard work worth it!
- Free stuff: As a final bonus, you get a free copy of all the products we sell on the site by joining the guidance team.
How is the trial process?
For technical editor try, you will get a mock tutorial for editing. By using your Swift skills and server-side information in our guides, you will edit a guide we send you so we can measure your editing ability. If you are a technical editor, you are in! You can join the team in a week.
Applying to be one author requires writing a test guide to measure your writing skills in addition to Server-Side Swift skills and compliance with our guides. You must be able to write very fluently in English.
How to apply
If you want to apply, you can email me (email@example.com) and send me your LinkedIn profile and resume.
Where should I go from here?
There has never been a better time to join the Server-Side Swift team. Not only wish you had applied – come and join us! Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) today to get started.