The around $ 119 OWC Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock can be very useful for portable users looking for a core connection, as all newer models do not have Ethernet or USB-A ports.
OWC Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock
- Connect two 4K monitors via two HDMI 2.0 ports
- HDCP 2.2 compliant for easy streaming of 4K UHD content
- Supports HDMI precision multichannel audio (LCPM, DTS and Dolby Digital)
- One Gigabit Ethernet port with PXE Boot and Wake-on-LAN support
- Connect to a portable drive, flash drive or card reader via a USB 3 5Gb / s port1
- Charge small mobile devices and most smartphones via USB 3 port2
- Connect a keyboard or mouse via the USB 2 port
- Bus powered and portable
- Integrated 7.2-inch Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Thunderbolt certified for MacOS and Windows machines
If Ethernet is not required and an HDMI port is sufficient, it is approximately $ 55 OWC USB-C travel dock preferred because it has more and faster USB-A ports, an SDXC card reader, a USB-C port and recharging.