Macs these days can make most jobs done even though some years old … but sometimes storage needs some help.
Options up to 2.0TB for most 2013 to current Apple Mac models, 1.0TB now $ 399.00  Woodstock, IL – October 25, 2018 OWC®, a leading zero-release Mac and PC technology company announced today new prices on its SSAs for Aura and Aura Pro, which has led to support for most Apple 2010 and later models with upgrades that continue to keep these systems running strong today.
"Your boot disk is almost full". This very acute warning is the path of Mac users everywhere. It's the bad choice to either delete valuable memories or work from your computer or upgrade to a brand new Mac.
Unlike popular beliefs, keep your valued companion while making it as bent as the newest without having to spend a little fortune. The solution is fast and easy: Upgrade Mac memory capacity with a "Built for Mac First" OWC Aura SSD.
Today pricing of the Aura Pro X line with SSDs for Apple MacBook Air (2013 to current), MacBook Pro With Retina Display 13 "and 15" 2013-2015, Mac Pro 2013-Current, and Mac mini 2014 -Current is at a remarkable point that makes these options better than ever. When storage is a primary driver, it's an amazing option to upgrade your current system of savings over just choosing these options on a new system. OWC offers users:
- Up to 16x capacity of the original Apple factory SSD
- Up to 4X storage space vs. Original Factory Highest Capacity Option
- Incredible data performance of up to 1352 MB / s
- Free installation videos and 24/7 support make it easy to perform a DIY upgrade
- 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- ] Five Year OWC SSD Limited Warranty – Includes Award-winning OWC Support
Current Pricing for Aura Pro X is now as follows
- 240GB Now $ 149.00 (Compared to $ 200 Factory Upgrade Form 128GB)
- 480GB Now $ 219.00 ( Compare vs $ 500 Factory Upgrade from 128GB)
- 1.0TB Now $ 399.00 (Compare to $ 600 Factory Upgrade from 256GB)
- 2.0TB Now $ 879.00 (Compared to $ 1400 Factory Upgrade from 256GB)
"OWC Trades to give customers the best choices for Macs they rely on, "said Larry O & Co, Founder, and CEO of OWC. "Our entire SSD line makes it out of space, does not force unnecessary and unnecessary choices. A really simple upgrade, as you can do, solves the storage problem without the costly and complex process of migrating to another system."  No guess, no worries – visit OWC's online SSD guide to get the exact solution right For you and your Mac + free online videos, installation is a breeze. The above-mentioned Aura Pro X price, as well as OWC's full SSD Series now from $ 44.99 (almost supports Mac model 2002 or later), is immediately effective and available online.
And with OWC upgrades, keep your existing drive or trade with a drive you already have for up to $ 400 back. – Or – Complete set of the award-winning OWC Envoy Pro includes all you need to upgrade, transfer data, and enjoy the old drive as a "new" external SSD drive.