Paste the wizard is a user-friendly clipboard manager that allows you to save multiple clipboards and be able to paste them back in later. It has the following benefits:
- Compact grid view lets you view and choose from many saved clipboards at once.
- Handles all types of clipboards.
- Clipboards produced by many automated writing tools (such as TextExpander, Butler, TypeIt4Me, Typinator, Keyboard Maestro, 1Password, etc.) are ignored.
- Recognition of special text types in clipboards enables convenient gluing or use.
- You can quickly search the grid to find the clipboards you want.
- You can edit clipboards you have already saved.
- You can lock the clipboards so that they are not displaced by new ones.
- You can delete individual, unlocked or ALL saved clipboards (for example, if they contain sensitive data).
- You can paste multiple clipboards quickly through three different mechanisms.
- You can safely and easily fill out forms.
- Clipboards are also available from an icon in the menu bar.
- Security features allow you to minimize sensitive data stored in clipboards.
- You can maintain multiple sets of clipboards for different purposes and with different security settings.
- You can quickly add notes directly to the clipboards for later use.
- You can encrypt the contents of the saved clipboard.
- You can use Dropbox to back up or sync the contents of clipboards across multiple computers.
The Paste Wizard allows you to view up to 99 clipboards (per set) in a compact way, making it easy to quickly find the one you want to paste again. The Paste Wizard recognizes certain types of text, much like Apple Data Detectors, and allows you to paste or use them in specific ways. This feature is very useful when working with web or database forms that force you to enter things like addresses, phone numbers or social security numbers in separate fields, or force you to enter phone numbers with only decimal numbers. Furthermore, you can paste clipboards as plain text, even if they are formatted. This is useful if you want pasted text to inherit the formatting of the application you are pasting.
- Fixed update alert error.
- OS X 10.12.2 or later
- It is required that the hotkey in the system to paste is command-v, and that the hotkey you want to copy is command-c.