Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interactions with REST services wonderful. Whether you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's responses and even generate client code.
- Code Generation – Build HTTP Requests with Paw, try them, and just copy / paste code into your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator through extensions.
- Environments ̵
- Formats – Time Saving. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly, thanks to formats that match the type of input you need.
Note: Now OS X requires 10.12 or later
- Better syntax highlighting colors and support for accent colors on macOS Mojave
- Supports URLSession, macOS native HTTP Network Library
- Adds a User Interface when Using MacOS Mojave Tabs
- Solves HTTP 204 No Content on Paw HTTP Library Issues
- Adds an Internet Access Policy for Better Compatibility with Little Snitch
Simple way to delete all cookies from the current session
- OS X 10.12.2 or later
Download now ]]>