PDFsam (split and merge) is an easy-to-use tool for merging and sharing PDF documents. Console and GUI versions are available. The GUI is written in Java Swing and it provides functions for selecting files and setting options. It's made over the iText library.
- PDF engine to latest version
- One button to delete settings in Split modules
- One button entry to load one list of files from a csv / text file
- A setting to set compression disabled by default
- [TOTAL_FILESNUMBER] placeholder
- OS X 10.9 or later