This is a PHP Apache Web Server module included with OS X. PHP is a cross-platform scripting language. PHP is a widely used scripting language for general purposes that is particularly suitable for web development and can be built into HTML.Version 7.4.10
- Fixed bug # 79884 (PHP_CONFIG_FILE_PATH is meaningless).
- Fixed error # 77932 (file extension is in uppercase and lowercase letters).
- Fixed bug # 79806 (realpath () incorrectly fixes link to link incorrectly).
- Fixed bug # 79895 (PHP_CHECK_GCC_ARG does not allow equal flag).
- Fixed bug # 79919 (Stack use-after-scope in define ()).
- Fixed bug # 79934 (only the CRLF line in heredoc causes parse error).
- Fixed bug # 79947 (Memory leak on invalid offset type in compound assignment).
- A complete list of changes can be found here
- OS X 1[ads1]0.1.5 or later