Pinegrow (was Pinegrow Web Designer) is a desktop app that lets you mockup and design web pages faster with multi-page editing, CSS and LESS styling, and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular JS and WordPress.
Note: Currently available for $ 74.25
Duplicate media searches:
- Media searches can now be duplicated in style panel by right-clicking on them and selecting Duplicate or Duplicate in …
- Previously only individual CSS rules can be duplicated.
- The placement of duplicated or overridden rules has also been improved. When the original rule is placed inside a media search, the new rule is placed outside the media search immediately after it.
Lock all style sheet children:
- Pinegrow 5.6 introduced locked style sheets. It is now possible to quickly lock or unlock all sub-stylesheets by selecting “Lock / Unlock All Children” in the Stylesheets drop-down menu.
Map Addresses in Main Pages:
- Master pages and the pages that use them may be located in different folders in the project. Pinegrow maps all URLs (linked stylesheets, scripts, images …) to maintain link validity.
- In Pinegrow 5.7, we changed the way URLs are mapped to avoid linking to wrong resources in cases where resources of the same name exist in the project (for example, two index.html files).
- Pinegrow now maps URLs according to the content page position relative to the main page.
- The same url mapping process is now used when updating component instances. This makes it possible to define a component with links and apply it to pages that are placed in different folders in the project.
- URL mapping can be disabled by component definition by unchecking the map address setting.
Empty item placeholders:
- Pinegrow adds pg-empty placeholder class to empty items so they can be visible on the page, for example, for empty divs.
- Any unnecessary placeholder classes are now removed when the page is saved, for example, after adding content to the div in the editor.
- Empty placeholders can be disabled in Settings. In this case, all pg-empty placeholder classes are removed when the page is saved.
- Note that the empty placeholder class can also be linked for each page element in Properties
Font Awesome update:
- Font Awesome was updated to the latest version 5.9.0.
- Pinegrow 5.7 comes with important bug fixes, especially fixed drag & drop into the CSS web. Hold CTRL (CMD on Mac) as you drag an item over a CSS grid to drop it into the selected CSS grid cell.
- We also have a couple of WordPress Theme Builder bug fixes, including fixing the "Apply master page" command and correctly executing forward links with Post tags and Smart Action categories.
- OS X 1
Download now ]]>