قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Apple / ping – Network packs release for a few seconds every 3 minutes

ping – Network packs release for a few seconds every 3 minutes



I've been having this problem for a few months now and haven't been able to figure out what the problem is. I've noticed that when I'm on a video conference call, every few minutes, the video and sound will freeze for about 2-3 seconds. To test my network connection, I decided to set up a ping to google (and my router) and noticed that when the network interrupt would occur, my ping would take time out. I have been testing to make simultaneous pings with 2 machines side by side, and can see that the other machine ping just fine during that period my acting. Here's an example of what I see when I ping:

  64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 76 ttl = 64 time = 1
.192 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 77 ttl = 64 time = 2.622 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 78 ttl = 64 time = 2.103 ms Request timeout for icmp_seq 79 Request timeout for icmp_seq 80 Request timeout for icmp_seq 81 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 81 ttl = 64 time = 1839.023 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 82 ttl = 64 time = 834.402 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 83 ttl = 64 time = 2.624 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 84 ttl = 64 time = 1.049 ms ... 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 258 ttl = 64 time = 1.234 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 259 ttl = 64 time = 2.227 ms Request timeout for icmp_seq 261 Request timeout for icmp_seq 262 Request timeout for icmp_seq 263 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 263 ttl = 64 time = 1101.699 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 264 ttl = 64 time = 98.018 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 265 ttl = 64 time = 1.613 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 266 ttl = 64 time = 3.222 ms ... 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 437 ttl = 64 time = 1.814 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 438 ttl = 64 time = 0.970 ms Request timeout for icmp_seq 440 Request timeout for icmp_seq 441 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 441 ttl = 64 time = 1878.315 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 442 ttl = 64 time = 874.096 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 443 ttl = 64 time = 3.527 ms ... 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 616 ttl = 64 time = 1.466 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 617 ttl = 64 time = 1.430 ms Request timeout for icmp_seq 619 Request timeout for icmp_seq 620 Request timeout for icmp_seq 621 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 620 ttl = 64 time = 2254.657 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 621 ttl = 64 time = 1250.068 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 622 ttl = 64 time = 254.426 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 623 ttl = 64 time = 1.744 ms ... 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 796 ttl = 64 time = 2.274 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 797 ttl = 64 time = 0.937 ms Request timeout for icmp_seq 800 Request timeout for icmp_seq 801 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 801 ttl = 64 time = 1111.394 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 802 ttl = 64 time = 106.473 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 803 ttl = 64 time = 0.953 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 804 ttl = 64 time = 1.191 ms ... 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 975 ttl = 64 time = 0.897 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 976 ttl = 64 time = 1.557 ms Request timeout for icmp_seq 978 Request timeout for icmp_seq 979 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 979 ttl = 64 time = 1801.378 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 980 ttl = 64 time = 797.444 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 981 ttl = 64 time = 1.651 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.2.1: icmp_seq = 982 ttl = 64 time = 4.567 ms

The problem seems to be temporarily improving after a restart, but eventually comes back. I've tried to close most everything on my computer, but the problem persists. I lose what can be wrong and hope this community can offer some help and troubleshooting steps.

EDIT: I've added sections from a longer track. It is 1 ping every second, and distributes the time between errors, we get the following intervals:

  1-2: 182 seconds
2-3: 179 seconds
3-4: 179 seconds
4-5: 181 seconds
5-6: 178 seconds

From this you can see that I am on average an error every three minutes (almost to the second). I have no idea what to do every three minutes that can cause this problem.

EDIT2: Here are my system specifications:

  Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model identifier: MacBookPro14,3
Processor name: Intel Core i7
Processor speed: 3.1 GHz
Number of processors: 1
Total number of cores: 4
L2 cache (per kernel): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 8 MB
Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM version: 198.0.0.0.0
SMC version (system): 2.45f0

EDIT3: I was trying to connect the computer to the Ethernet port, and the problem seemed to disappear, but came back when I switched to wireless. The other devices I tested on were also wireless, so I still feel it has something to do with my computer, but specifically with the wireless signal.


Source link