PlaybackPro (PlaybackPro / RecordPro) is a state-of-the-art Mac application that takes full advantage of the latest advances in software stability and graphics capabilities. Using an output as an operator interface, it sends clean video to secondary video output, using the graphics card for hardware acceleration and full control over size, aspect ratio, and levels. By allowing much more flexibility in both field and studio, it is meant to replace hardware DDRs (digital disk recorders), DVD players, and video tape machines.
Unfortunately, while the digital revolution has changed the way the video is edited, the impact has not really been felt in the live production industry so far. We like to call it non-linear playback. PlaybackPro leads the way with a simple yet powerful interface that provides flexibility and control over video content playback. PlaybackPro is completely non-destructive to original video files, so the same file can be referenced several times with separate in and out points, geometry and levels. All effects are made on-the-fly.
- Easy to understand Preview and Program paradigm.
- Clip order and playlist, writable for paper and PDF.
- Resolution agnostic playback of almost any file type by adding easy to find Quicktime Components.
- Automatically adjusts to output resolution and aspect ratio. The content can be in any ratio (4: 3, 1
- Plug straight into today's high-resolution switches via DVI or VGA.
- PlaybackPro can use files placed on RAID array or high speed media networks. With enough disk bandwidth, PlaybackPro has the capabilities for resolutions far beyond HD.
- PlaybackPro uses a document-based architecture that allows multiple views to be created and exchanged.
- Video of any type can be included with the included RecordPro program along with a Quicktime compatible recording device.
- DVD video can easily be extracted with third-party software, providing much higher quality than recording to another device (and ultimately resolving all problems with DVD playback in a professional environment).
- Online backups are easily created using the file system and networking features of the operating system for ease of use and no generation loss.
- Ideal for use in ultra-widescreen applications.
- Complete control of each clip's levels, including black level, gain, saturation, gamma and volume.
- Clean the clip interrupted by fading out audio and video.
- Full start and end point control, with easy frame and fade-out settings.
- Clear timed and remaining counts for accurate countdowns.
- Selectable slate frames for visual reference.
- Practical "Goto 10" and "Goto 30" buttons for use in repeating "cue-to-cue" rundowns.
- Created specifically for living environments by video professionals.
- High Sierra Compatible
- Only black black screen output for some video content
- Fixed small graphics problem
- Full screen full-screen printing and resulting program stability
- Updated Internet-enabled licensing
- Smaller bug fixes and optimizations
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Quartz external graphics card
Download now ]]>