PokerCruncher is the App Store top Texas Hold'em odds calculator. One of the most powerful and general poker odds calculators on any platform.
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an advanced handheld odds calculator that goes beyond PokerStove with features like deal-to-flop and flop texture analysis and many statistics. And it uses a large "UI design" screen that lets you enter data much faster, allowing you to understand and absorb the entire scenario and statistics better, with a glance.
- Totally General Hand Areas (Up to 10 Players)
- Deal-To-Flop and Flop Texture Analysis
- Many Stats: Hand Histograms, Flop Hit Statistics, Flip-Flops and Combination Suits Odds
- Extensive Built-in Handhelds
- Save / Load / Export Handhelds and Entire Scenarios
Added 100 more quickly stored (app-internal) hand areas (for a total of 200). And a few small user interface (user interface) bug fixes.
- Increase the number of handheld (app-internal) handhelds to 200 (from 100). This allows us to create / save even more comprehensive selection libraries in the app, and provide us with multiple selection slots for subordinate work / analysis.
Also note the recently added "Range Manager" view ("RngMgr" button), which means that Working with fast-saving handheld areas is easier.
- Fixes some overlapping views UI glitches in the hand area, which sometimes occurred when switching between display of heat cards and distribution graphs, and when switching between selecting (clicking) the table and the players.
- While a calculation is running, a range of hand area area% age (top right of Hand Range view) was sometimes displayed incorrectly (but everything was OK after the calculation was stopped so this was not a big problem) . This has been solved.
- OS X 10.9 or later
Download Now ]]>