I would like to make the app for the customer and the reservation software for the owner of the facility.
Use case looks like this:
User with the app:
– User looks for a facility with available spaces at a certain distance and specific times. A map is shown with the options
– User selects one and it is prompted with an option to make a reservation.
– He can pay it all himself or split it with a few friends.
– The facility owner (FO) downloads the scheduling software (chrome extension?).
– FO creates profile that will appear on the app's map. (Some verifications will be needed to prevent fake facilities)
– FO sets up the type of space, how many has available, what time they are available and at what price
– He can add pictures for each space and a description.
You get the idea at this point I think. I know this exists but this is just the first stage of the idea. Once there are several people using it more unique features will be added. Please don't get caught up on the fact that something like this already exists; I'm aware of it.
My questions are:
Is there a high level programming option to build something like this
What would be the technical scope of a project like this (programming languages, etc.)
If you have any questions about how to build an MVP for something like this
Thanks a bunch for sharing your knowledge.