This is the source code for the MacOS X port Tremor 2. The port was originally released on MacOS X 10.0. The goal was to create a carbon-free native port that would not rely on any older APIs.
Note: This is not a game in itself, but a way to play Quake 2 on modern machines. You must still have an original version to play.Version 1.1:
- Recompiled as Universal Binary.
- Newly designed start-up dialog.
- Optimized software that renders for window mode.
- Windowed modes can now be changed.
- The game is rendered in the Dock document icon (instead of the application icon) if minimized.
- Screenshots are now saved in PNG format.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Quake II (retail version)