Red – is a front-end for Redis that provides a user-friendly view of your data, live update keys, a pub / tutorial, interactive console and Lua script integration.
- Live updatesWatch keys are created and deleted in real time
- Interactive console Visualize what redis does with an interactive console that updates the interface when entering commands; a useful help if you are learning redis for the first time, or working on a complicated procedure.
- Lua script Develop, test and work with Lua scripts directly in the application. With a few comments added, the script can request more values.
- Tabbed Windows and Dark Mode Take advantage of tabbed windows to quickly switch between redis instances. Prefer the lights to be off? Red looks good in dark mode in Mac OS Mojave.
- Detail view See data such as unicode strings, hexadecimal, JSON or MsgPack in a detail view
- Quickly efficient Red is written on native Swift, exclusive to Mac. This helps it run fast, while saving energy.
- Resolves crashes while loading keys
- Resolves display of subfolder names
- macOS 10.14 or later