Bolton Winpenny recently contacted me about his puzzle app ReMaze. It's not a traditional labyrinth game. The goal is to move the balls to the colored squares.
How do the balls move? This is the essence of the game. Touch a finger on a cell in the gray grid. Balls along the site are x and y axes, will travel to that spot and merge. More often than not, you don't want mergers to happen.
Look at the first picture. The sequence to be solved:
1. In the lower part, combine the red and yellow to create orange. Then take it to the orange square.
2. The lower red ball can pass through the red bars. But watch out for the green ball. Then move the green ball to the left once, and then up once.
3. Now move the red ball to his home.
4. Since red is home, the red bars disappear. Next up is blue and green.
5. Blue and green must come home at the same time. In this scenario, this can only happen if they are on different axes. Green is nicely lined up already. Move the blue room to the left. Touch the blue / green home and both will arrive at the same time.
6. This gives out the green line and the yellow ball can go home.
Remaze becomes very complicated when the goals require 4 balls. No tips from me.
There are 50 levels and I solved them all! That is great praise from me. Level 48 took the longest. That is the third picture.
What could be better:
1. There is no attack button! I played this on my phone and tapped so many times in the wrong place. Arrrrr!
2. What about putting a wormhole?
3. How to add a spike to the grid: If a white ball hits it, three balls appear: yellow, blue and red.
50 levels is an ideal # to have. Since the game is free and does not have ads, I would like to buy 50 more levels.
Note to Bolton: Add a screen with confetti when all levels are resolved. Then add a note requesting a donation. Great job!