Apple released iOS 12.4 into the public domain with support for Apple Card, the company's credit card service announced in March 2019. According to Bloomberg Apple is ready to activate the service for its part in the first half by August, which means we are literally weeks away from availability.
Apple launches Apple Card service as part of an ongoing partnership with Goldman Sachs. During the March 2019 event, the Cupertino-based business had specified that it would be available during the "summer" but did not provide any specific dates.
The fear of that time was that the expected release date could be pushed back if Apple and the bank partner encountered problems, regulatory or otherwise. According to this latest well-placed Bloomberg report from there are no anticipated delays, and next month the Apple Card head will be the audience.
When active and passive, users will be able to use the Wallet app on their iPhone running iOS 12.4 or later to sign up for the amazing Apple Card service. This functionality was enabled with the latest firmware release iOS 12.4.
Those who originally provided Apple with information and registered interest in the Apple Card service at the time it was announced should also receive information from the business about the release of the service over time. This will of course come either when Apple officially announces the availability date or when the service is in action and accepts signups.
It is worth noting that the Apple Card is not & # 39; t a bank and Apple do not try to be a bank with the release. Well, at least not yet. One of the biggest salable points of the product is that it is actually created by Apple as part of the process of trying to solve some of the problems consumers face with standard credit card options.
Apple has been working with Goldman Sachs to provide a digital service that is closely integrated with the Apple ecosystem, administered via the iPhone, and giving concrete rewards to the user, such as no international fees, no late payment fees and even benefits like Daily Cash.
As always, when more specific information is available, we will make sure to update.
You may also want to check out:
- Download iOS 12.4 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update for Your iPhone or iPad
- iOS 12.4 Final Release Notes , Changelog and features you need to know about
- Download iOS 13 Beta 4 IPSW links, OTA profile along with iPadOS 13 Beta 4
- iOS 13 Beta 4 Profile file Download without UDID / developer account, so it is  iOS 13 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3 Download Release Date Expectation
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13  100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS iPhone, iPad, iPod touch device compatibility
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Connections and Installs on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can Follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even our Facebook page to keep you updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook