If you need an unlocked iPhone, which is able to work on any network, but doesn't want to or can't invest the money needed to buy one directly, this trick will be an ideal solution. The R-SIM 14 solution will provide an unlocked experience without the high financial investment.
Some lucky iPhone owners have availed themselves of the previous generation of R-SIM 13 to unlock the device.
However, this method stopped working on iOS 12.2 and later, which resulted in an updated R-SIM 14 being released now offering full compatibility with iOS 12.3 and iOS 12.4 for GSM based iPhone models.
Like the previous models, R-SIM 14 benefits from a bug in iOS to do its business. The good thing about this is that it now supports the latest public versions of iOS running on modern Apple hardware, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
Of course, before we move on to the process of unlocking the phone, you must be in possession of R-SIM 14, which you can get from here.
The updated process of unlocking an instantly locked iPhone using the new R-SIM 14 is as follows:
Step 1: Remove the existing SIM card from the device and insert it into R-SIM 14 with the SIM card's gold contacts facing upwards.
Step 2: Fold the R-SIM 14 and slide it directly onto the current iPhone, just as you would with a standard SIM card.
Step 3: Train some patience. You will get a new screen pop up on the iPhone with advice that it needs to be activated. Remove this screen completely and select the "Edit ICCID" option .
Step 4: Enter the following ICCID code on the device: 89014104270225993202
Step 5: Press Send the option .
Step 6: Restart the device and wait for it to start. It will be completely unlocked and ready to use.
It would be amazing if we were still living in a world of yesterday where a software-based process could be put in place to ensure that the device remains SIM unlocked forever, but unfortunately these days gone. This process is not ideal and involves first-time purchase of R-SIM 14, but it is also extremely fertile and will achieve the desired effect for a very low price compared to full price, which you may have to pay for Apple-opened Apple iPhone models.
You may also want to check out:
- Download iOS 12.4 Final IPSW links and OTA update for your iPhone or iPad
- iOS 12.4 Final release notes, Changelog and features you need to know about  Load iOS 13 Beta 4 IPSW links, OTA profile along with it from iPadOS 13 Beta 4
- iOS 13 Beta 4 profile file download without UDID / developer account, here it is
- iOS 13 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3 Download release Expected date
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How Download iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta for iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4  iOS 13, iPadOS compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Connectors and Install on iPhone XS Max , X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitte r or Instagram, and even our Facebook page to keep you updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
this post on Facebook