RSS Menu is a system-wide menu that lets you read and organize your favorite RSS or Atom feeds.
Articles are automatically updated and you receive a notification when new articles are available or when another event occurs. In addition to visual notification, you can also activate voice message and choose one of the many built-in voices.
It is also possible to integrate iTunes (for podcasts) and Safari (for RSS bookmarks) with the RSS menu.
- background application (not coming in your way and available anywhere)
- very fast parsing engine
- import and export of OPML files
- Forwarding and voice message [1
- support for grouping feeds into submenus and adding seperator's
- support for using RSS menu as an external browser in Safari (or any other application)  support for iTunes and Safari integration
- favorite icon support (aka page icons)
Note: Fixed a last-minute error that would generate a lot of CPU and memory. Please download the RSS menu, we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Fixed an issue when importing a feed from a browser
- OS X 10.13 or later
Download now ]]>