Independent developer, Apso MB has released Screenshot Maker – Pro Creator 1.0, their new macOS display tool. The app offers a unique set of drawing tools that allow users to capture anything on the Mac screen simply by drawing any size or type of shape.
Using their Mouse Pointer Users can place points of the shapes anywhere on the screen to capture an area. In addition to freehand drawing tools, the app offers preset shapes including stars, clouds, squares, hearts, triangles, circles, word balloons and more. Users can also draw and store some form of practical use in the future.
- Draw any shape to capture part of the Mac screen.
- Special drawing tools allow users to create curves and ovals or combine lines and curves.
- Standard shapes capture screenshots without drawing.
- Draw shapes and save them for later use.
- Quickly create hand-drawn screenshots using the Quick Screenshot feature.
- Save screens to any directory.
Screenshots can be captured in any form, including:
- Geometric shapes: Stars, circles, triangles and more.
- Hearts  Folder forms
- Candy Wrapper
- Word balloons
Screenshot Maker – Pro Creator 1.0 is currently $ 0.99 and is available through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category. The introductory price is $ 0.99 until the end of July, 75% off the regular price of $ 3.99. [GET IT HERE]