The sequence  comes from Maxim Urusov. Max has a history of producing very hard logical games. See the list below.
The object in this game is to place different tools on the grid to get the red circle to the target 5 times.
1. The tools are pushed, pulled and rotated.
2. The sequence is important.
3. The orientation of the red circles is important when the rotation tools are necessary and it is not enough to get the circles to their goals. the circles must be rotated correctly # degrees.
4. Very Very Important: Some solutions require one tool to move another tool. These special tasks are amazing.
5. On / Off tool. Tools can be programmed to run & # 39; all the time & # 39 ;, or & # 39; On, then Off & # 39; or Off, then On & # 39 ;.
6. Points are awarded on Leaderboard, depending on how effective one's solutions are. But this is never clearly explained.
At the moment I'm stuck at level 31 as I've tried at least 10 times.
The graphics are not attractive. Black / Gray / Red / White: Must be lit up. Informal puzzles will be scared very quickly.
Max, this game is another winner! I think that more simple levels should be included to draw in more beginners.
Max's Other Games
Perfect trails are not from Max. But is extremely difficult in a similar manner.