SessionRestore is an advanced extension of Safari tabs.
Are you the type of person who keeps many Safari tabs open, with the intention of reading them later?
SessionRestore is here to help. Save the surfing session, close all windows and start a new session. It is very easy to restore a session when you need it. Easily save any number of sessions at the touch of a button. You can name sessions and provide custom notes – so you do not forget why you saved it in the first place! It is possible to remove unnecessary tabs or windows from saved sessions. You may also want to combine sessions. This is easy in SessionRestore’s powerful dedicated session editor.
You back up your computer often (well, you should be), and now you can easily do the same with the browser tab using SessionRestore. Who needs clumsy bookmarks ̵
- Safari browsing increased save and restore
- Fully configurable auto storage for safety
- Full session editing
- Search for metadata searches (names / URLs / notes)
- Session screens for easy identification
- Easy and fast native Safari app extension
- Minimal intuitive user interface
- Import sessions from outdated Safari extensions “SessionRestore” and “Sessions”
- Location Corrections
- Solved a problem with session data in the main app was wrong after renaming a session from the extension while the main app is open
- Solved a problem with the selection being incorrect after changing the session name in the extension
- macOS 10.14 or later