قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Mac / Should I buy an MBP / MBA now, or should I wait? : mac

Should I buy an MBP / MBA now, or should I wait? : mac



I'm not sure if I should buy an MBP (or an MBA, I haven't decided yet) now, or I'll wait a little longer. I've read that Apple can update MBPs and MBAs in October, and now I don't know if it would be worth the wait. Any suggestions?


Source link