Unveiled at WWDC 2019, make the watchsoft 6 software update your Apple Watch better and more independent than it has been before. Here's iDownloadBlogs six reasons why watchOS 6 is amazing and how it makes Apple Watch closer to being its own product.
Here is a quick list of the features designated in the video.
- Siri: Websites
- Calculator: Built-in calculator on your wrist with a shared billing calculator.
- Voice notes: Create your thoughts quickly by talking in the clock.
- Mac integration: Approve face or touch ID, confirm identification and more on your Mac.
- App Store: Native App Store on the wrist to download apps on the go
- Fitness: You can see a richer view of your data and browse the old workouts.
And now, watch the video from our own Harris Craycraft embedded below.
Subscribe to iDownloadBlog on YouTube
watchOS 6 improves health and fitness capabilities for all Apple Watch models with many meaningful features add-ons and enhancements, such as a Cycle Tracking feature for women, a decibel meter that protects against hearing loss. activity trends etc.
WatchOS 6 software makes Apple Watch even more independent of its paired iPhone than it used to be with a built-in App Store that lets you search and view app information, and load them directly to your wrist, no iPhone needed.
Other notable improvements in watchOS 6 include dynamic new clock faces and customizations, a new developer audio API for streaming music, the new voice memos, audio books, and calculator apps and more. Finally, Siri supports watchOS 6 national Shazam, so you can identify songs that are playing around you without installing the Shazam app.
TUTORIAL: How to use. Apple Watch decibel meter
watchOS 6 requires iPhone 6 or later with iOS 13 or later.
As its predecessor, watchOS 6 releases support for the original Apple Watch series.