Sony has announced its latest Apple CarPlay and Android Auto in the car's dashboard. The XAV-AX8000 offers an 8.95-inch touchscreen display, offering enough versatility to fit into limited-space dashboards.
Sony's latest CarPlay offering joins a number of other extremely popular receivers on the market. 
In addition to the gorgeous 8.95-inch screen, Sony wants to distinguish this from the competition with a unique mounting system that allows the screen to be adjusted in three different directions:
This media receiver is huge 8, The 95-inch (22.7 cm) screen seamlessly swims across the dashboard and works on a single DIN room. The solid mounting can be adjusted in three directions to allow flexible installation in a wide range of cars. And with updated support for smartphones, you'll enjoy safer and easier runs.
Also check: Wireless CarPlay Dongle USB for just about any car headset for cheap
This new mounting system will mean a new world of opportunities that would otherwise not be able to buy this device due to the vehicle's limitations. It comes with an integrated microphone for voice calls and voice-based input based on the system's preferred system, such as Siri for CarPlay and Voice Control for Android Auto. Sony has also made sure that the XAV-AX8000 offers WebLink compatibility, which means it reaches a far larger audience than just CarPlay and Android Auto users. It also provides a highlighted audio experience thanks to the advanced signal processing from Dynamic Reality Amp 4 x 55 W.
Many people may have the luxury of buying a brand new car with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto already built in. Some may even pay extra for that luxury. However, systems like Sony's new XAV-AX8000 receiver are the only ones that want to provide that vehicle experience after the purchase, the only truly affordable and easy-to-use solutions available.
The Japanese company has stated that the XAV-AX8000 will be launched in the US during the coming December 2019. Passionate car owners will be able to pick up the main unit at a cost of around $ 599.99. This is one such product that will appeal to those aftermarket enthusiasts who want to retrofit the CarPlay or Android Auto experience to the vehicle. Watch this in December!
You may also want to check out:
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here are the Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here are our choices [List]
- iOS 13 Beta 6 profile file download without developer account on your iPhone or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 6 IPSW links and OTA profile update
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Connectors and install on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod  You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep up to date with all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Related Stories  Like this post on Facebook