Sound Siphon makes Mac audio output available as an audio input device. It allows you to send audio from one application to another, where it can be processed, streamed, or recorded. It's as simple as choosing a microphone in your favorite tap. Sound Siphon works with Core Audio to give this opportunity to all your audio apps.
- Record all your Mac sounds
- Record specific application sounds
- Adjust the levels of each application independently
- Record application sound mixed together as stereo sound
- Capture discrete with each program's sound their own channels
- Mute recorded programs while capturing
- Smaller history element UI changes.
- Fixed historical duration.
- Addressed a problem where Sound Siphon devices were not restored upon login.
- Added to restore license from Sound Siphon.
- Once the license has been activated, Show License … now displays the license and an option to disable the license.
- Better volume curves.
- Newly created devices now appear in the system much earlier.
- Added recording options: View in history, View in Finder, Open with app.
- Now installed plugins update if needed when user upgrades from 10.13 to 10.14.
- Microphone Input Agent has been moved inside the Sound Application Siphon Application Pack.
- Fixed microphone recording on T2 Macs (iMac Pro, 2018 MacBook Pro, 2018 Mac mini).
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download Now ]]>