SpamSieve is a robust spam filter for large email clients using powerful Bayesian spam filtering.
SpamSieve understands what spam seems to block everything, but also learns what your legitimate messages seem to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client, so you never lose any emails.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve's filtering accuracy.
- When using Outlook 365, you can now use Outlook rules to organize messages in folders, and SpamSieve will filter them (instead of just the messages in your inbox). Details on how to configure this are in Filtering Other Folders in the Configuring Outlook 365 section of the manual. (This has always worked automatically, without special setups, in earlier versions of Outlook and in Apple Mail.)
- When you manually retrieve messages in Outlook, SpamSieve now removes the option to prevent accidental mass training when correcting a spam message as a residue.
- Resolved a problem where some Apple Mail messages that were colored as spam still appear with white text in dark mode, which was difficult to read.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Stop Airmail
- Why do Apple Mail messages bounce back to your inbox after I train them?
- How to stop SpamSieve Webbugs?
- How can I hide SpamSieve's Dock icon? as spam?
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Works with:
- Outlook 2011 and 2016/365
- PowerMail  Download Now ]]>