Toronto-based fintech STACK and the prepaid Mastercard have announced new offers and savings for the month of August.
The prepaid Mastercard is rechargeable via Interac e-Transfer and offers consumer alerts, plus no exchange fees when you withdraw money from ATMs worldwide. The physical Mastercard you receive works everywhere Mastercard is accepted, while a recently launched virtual card offers a secure way to shop online.
Here are the August offers that STACK members can save when paying with the prepaid Mastercard:
- Save $ 1
- Save $ 1 of a meal each day Mon-Fri; (August 5-9); minimum $ 10 spend
- Save $ 1 off at Sukho Thai, Jimmy the Gree, Edo, Thai Express, East Side Mario's, Ritz Caribbean Foods, Chipotle, Sushi Shop, Coco, Paramount Middle Eastern Kitchen, Amaya Express , Chatime
- Save $ 1 off select gas stations (August 16 – 31)
- Save $ 1 off select ice cream stores (August 20)
- Save $ 1 off select grocery stores (1st to 15th) . August)
- Save $ 1 off at select liquor stores
Back to School Offers
- Save $ 150 off 7 Day Trips with Contiki
- Save 25% off Briggs & Riley in Red Corner Store
- Save 25% off Thule at Red Corner Store  Get $ 20 in Rides for the First Time Lift Riders
- Save $ 1 Discount on Decor & Furnishings
- Get $ 40 off first month with Hello Fresh
- Get 20% off first 3 orders with Quiki
- Save 15% off Buffalo D avid Bitton online
- Save $ 1 off to go back to school shopping at Walmart
Click here to sign up for a STACK Prepaid Master Card. No credit check since it's prepaid and it's completely free, plus you get an exclusive $ 25 free to join .
iPhone in Canada is an affiliate of STACK, so readers can help support the site and keep the lights on.