StockMarketEye is an easy-to-use investment tracking tool that helps you keep track of your investments and stock market.
- Track the performance of your 401 (k) and other portfolio investments.
- See how your investments are performing with tools such as portfolio charts and CAGR.
- Watch the market with watchlists.
- Stay informed about notifications.
- View the results of all your investments at a glance with investment tracking overview.
- Find ticker symbols with the embedded symbol search.
- Get free quotes, updated automatically or on-demand.
- See basic basic conditions.
- Access stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, indices or currency pairs from most major world exchanges.
- Keep your investment ideas on your desktop, not the Internet.
- You can now save watchlists, portfolios and reports as PDF files
- View a link to the exported CSV chart after export
- Ability to change backend memory settings  Support for intraday technical indicators and comparison symbols in the chart
- Speed of initial bid when there is a large number of watch lists or portfolios
- For custom horizontal roll not for horizontal roll 19659014] For missing horizontal scroll bar on Windows when screen scaling was greater than 100%
- For problem with the exported CSV files that do not have a top row
- For exporting the map data to a CSV file
- For issues that prevented complete removal of comments in a multi-party item
- For volume alert issue
- For potential endless spinning issues l at startup
- For issues that prevented a recently added transaction from appearing in the Transaction Report
- For longstanding issues with splits that occurred after the end date of the summary report and their impact on the change value in Portfolio-on-close
- OS X 10.10 or later
Download now ]]>