Here is the largest collection of Swift packages ready for the Linux operating system. Feel free to send me your if you are not listed.
Server page frames
This is the most popular server page Swift frames for Linux, please note that some of them are not updated for Swift 4. ⚠️  Steam (recommended) – 💧 A server page Swift web framework.
If you are looking for a cross-platform logging solution that works under Linux, you should definitely check out these Swift depots:
- CleanroomLogger – CleanroomLogger provides an expandable Swift based logging API that is simple, easy and efficient
- HeliumLogger – A lightweight logging frame for Swift
- Rainbow – Great console output for Swift developers.
- SwiftyBeaver – Practical Logging Development and Release in Swift 4
- mysql-swift – A type of secure MySQL client for Swift
- MongoKitten – native MongoDB driver for Swift, written in Swift
- SwiftSockets – A simple GCD based socket wrapper for Swift.
- BlueSocket – Socket frame for Swift using Swift Package Manager. Works on IOS, MacOS and Linux.
Other Useful Things
- CryptoSwift – CryptoSwift is a growing collection of standard and secure cryptographic algorithms implemented in Swift
- Kanna – Kanna (鉋) is an XML / HTML parser for Swift.
- Yams – A sweet and dizzy YAML parser.
- SwiftCLI – A powerful framework that can be used to develop a CLI in Swift
- Progress.swift – ⌛️ Add beautiful progress bar to your loops.
- Commander – Write beautiful command line interface in Swift
- PathKit – Effortless Path Operations in Swift
- FileUtils – Easy way to work with files, directories and paths quickly on macOS and linux.
- SwiftGraph – SwiftGraph Graph Data Structure
- SwiftPriorityQueue – A General Priority Queue in Pure Swift
- SwiftGen – Swagger / OpenAPISpec 2.0 Swift Code Generator
- Specter – BDD Framework and Test Run for Swift Projects and Playgrounds CFileWrapper – 🗄 Read Files in Swift Without Foundation
- BFKit-Swift – BFKit -Swift is a collection of useful classes, structures and extensions to develop Apps faster.
- Queuer – Queuer is a cooler, built on top of OperationQueue and Dispatch (also GCD).
- SwiftSlap – SwiftSoup: SwiftSoup: SwiftSoup: SwiftSoup, SwiftSoup, SwiftSoup, SwiftSoup, SwiftSoup, SwiftSoup and SwiftSoup. Pure Swift HTML Parser, best of DOM, CSS and jquery (Supports Linux, iOS, Mac, tvOS, watchOS)
- SwiftyTextTable – An easy library for text messaging.
- Duration – A simple Swift package for measurement and reporting time taken for operations
- SwiftyGPIO – A Swift Library for Linux / ARM Card Hardware Projects Supporting GPIO / SPI / I2C / PWM / UART / 1Wire.
- 5110LCD_PCD8544 – A Quick Library for Nokia3310 / 5110 PCD8544 Monochrome LCD Screen
Wrappers Around System Libraries
There are some packages that are only wrappers around system libraries; you can find a pretty good list of them here. I think there is already an existing Swift package from almost all items from that list. You only have to search for github, but hey, here are a few popular:
Cool accounts (not all is Swift 4 +)  These accounts are really good starting points if you are looking for a Swift library under Linux . Some repositories are being deprecated, most may have died, but if you have courage, you can transfer the old Swift sources to the latest version! 🤪
If you want to send a new item to this list, please drop me any lines!