Temp Monitor is a utility that shows all available sensors in Mac, alert you when the Mac is overheated and the utility to help log all cases when the processor goes beyond a temperature that could be dangerous to both Mac and yourself, if you are using a MacBook or MacBook Pro
- Customizable Overheating Temperature Support – Temp Monitor is a macOS application specifically designed to view a Mac processor's temperature very closely and show it in the menu bar in the form of a text and icon based status element. Specifically, Temp Monitor is in the background and will alert you when the CPU temperature reaches dangerous levels.
- Warning Center Integration and Automatic Logging of All Overheat Alerts
- Furthermore, the Temp Monitor utility displays audio and visual alerts via the MacOS Message Center feature, and by default they are set to notifications that will not go away manually dismissed, an excellent idea for when you are away from your Mac and the CPU temperature goes beyond the safe threshold.
- Support all available sensors in your Mac ̵
- Support multiple languages - English, French, Vie tnamese
Version 1.2 .2:
- Support Dark Mode
- Minor fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.11 or later