We can't all be Chef Ramsay in the kitchen, and for many people, cooking is a struggle. So if you own an Apple TV and are ready to learn some basic skills, find simple dishes to make, or just refurbish by baking or grilling, you've come to the right place.
These are the best Apple TV apps for cooking and kitchen skills.
Kitchen Stories is a fantastic Apple TV app for learning how to cook, hone your kitchen skills and get tasty recipes. The app gives you a nice selection of baking options, knife skills and the basics of cooking with positive videos.
Kitchen Stories Apple TV videos:
- Baking How-To videos show everything from kneading dough to infusing whipped cream.
- Everyday Basics videos show you how to brown ground meat, fix lumpy sauce, sterilize jars and much more.
- Knife Videos helps you learn things like how to butter meat, cut tomatoes, sharpen a knife and chop nuts.
You can check out delicious recipes for main courses, sides and desserts along with tutorials on how to make homemade things like pasta, beef stock and pudding. To learn the basic kitchen skills you need or something new and exciting, Kitchen Stories is a great Apple TV app.
- Availability : iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Android and the Web
- Cost : Free with in-app purchases for additional content on other devices.
Bon Appetit on Apple TV not only gives you lots of content, but some great instructional videos. Learn basic skills, how to make some dishes, baking brushes and much, much more.
Bon Appetit Apple TV Videos:
- From The Test Kitchen videos teach you how to make goodies like desserts, international dishes, chicken and burgers.
- Handcrafted videos show you how to make pasta, bread, fish and meat.
- BA's Baking School videos help you make filling and frosting or assembling and decorating.
This is just the tip of the iceberg with the Bon Appetit app. There is much more to explore, including recipes and interesting shows. For a cooking app that teaches you the basics and beyond, from chefs and kitchen experts, the Bon Appetit is the app you should get.
- Availability : iPad, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- Cost : Free with in-app purchase for a subscription to other devices.
A more free cooking app for Apple TV you should check out is Serious Eats. Along with sensational recipes for everything from starters to desserts, you can learn about the tools used in the kitchen, useful techniques and basic skills.
Serious Eats Apple TV videos:
- On the Grill videos do you ready to grill with things like measuring the temperature, cleaning the grill and arranging the coals properly.
- Knife videos show you how to cut, chop and chop vegetables, fruits and more.
- Quick Tips and Hacks videos give you great details for all kinds of kitchen skills, from setting up a station as a pro to how to season a cast iron pan.
Serious Eats, like Bon Appetit, offers a lot of kitchen-related content that anyone from a beginner to an expert can enjoy. It's an excellent app to get into the Apple TV cooking app folder.
- Availability : Apple TV
- Cost : Free
Wrapping these Apple TV cooking apps  Recipe apps are all over the web from your mobile to your device to Your TV. But if you need more than recipes and want to learn how to cook, bake, grill, chop, chop and more, these are the Apple TV apps for you.
Are you using one of these apps already, or is there another free Apple TV cooking app you would recommend? Let us know in the comments below.
And be sure to check out our other Apple TV apps while you're here.