Using an app to keep track of tasks is one of the most useful ways to use your devices on. And if you own an Apple Watch, it's very convenient to look at your tasks and mark them as complete. There are many tools for to-do lists in the App Store, and many are working with the Apple Watch, but which ones don't cost any luck and are worth the effort?
These are three of the top free Apple Watch chores. apps to get things done.
If you have checked out some of our other best of lists, then it is no secret to you that TickTick is a favorite of mine in the productivity category. The app offers flexible features to manage your tasks from iPhone or iPad. With TickTick on Apple Watch, you can see what's on your plate for the day and check out these tasks as you go.
TickTick Apple Watch Features:
- View all your tasks for the current day and next week.
- Note the tasks that are completed or slumber for later.
- Add assignment using dictation.
- Edit due dates for your tasks.
TickTick gives you an easy way to make sure you get what you need with multiple lists, recurring tasks, sharing options and more.
- Availability : iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Android, Windows, browser extensions, and the web.
- Cost : Free with a premium upgrade that provides you with additional calendar views, Smart lists, historical statistics, and other useful features.
Any.do  Anydo Apple Watch to-do list "width =" 500 "height =" 199 "srcset =" "data-srcset =" https://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/ uploads / 2019/07 / Anydo-Apple-Watch-to-do-list.jpg 1000w, https://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Anydo-Apple-Watch-to-do -list-255×101.jpg 255w, https://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Anydo-Apple-Watch-to-do-list-768×305.jpg 768w, https: // media .idownloadblog.com / wp-content / uploads / 2019/07 / Anydo-Apple-Watch-to-do-list-745×296.jpg 745w "sizes =" (max-width: 500px) 100vw, 500px "/>  Anydo Apple Watch to-do list ” width=”500″ height=”199″ srcset=”https://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Anydo-Apple-Watch-to-do-list.jpg 1000w, https://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Anydo-Apple-Watch-to-do-list-255×101.jpg 255w, https://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Anydo-Apple-Watch-to-do-list-768×305.jpg 768w, https://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Anydo-Apple-Watch-to-do-list-745×296.jpg 745w” sizes=”(max-width: 500px) 100vw, 500px”/>
Any.do has been around for quite some time and is ano it's a fantastic to-do list app that also works on Apple Watch. On iPhone and iPad you can see your tasks as they mature, use quick suggestions to add new and set up recurring tasks.
Any.do Apple Watch Features:
- View your to-do lists and tasks by due date one with subtasks and notes.
- Note the tasks that are completed or slumber them for later.
- Use Any.do Moment to plan your day with ease.
- Add -dose using dictation.
With Any.do, you can stay organized and up to date with everything on your list. Sort lists and tasks, share tasks with others, and connect the app to your calendar to get a complete view of your tasks.
- Availability : iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Android, Windows, Alexa, Slack, browser extensions and the web.
- Cost : Free with a premium upgrade that gives you customizable recurring tasks, unlimited attachments and collaboration, location-based reminders and more.  Todoist
Another popular to-do list app you can add to your wrist is Todoist. The app offers a healthy number of features for your iPhone and iPad such as multiple projects (lists), useful filters and priority settings.
Todoist Apple Watch Features:
- View all your tasks for the current day, next week, by project or by filter.
- Mark tasks completed or block them for later.
- Add assignment using dictation.
- Edit due date for your tasks.
Todoist is a flexible and fully functional to-do list app. The only feature missing from the free version that may not make you happy is reminders. However, if you pay to upgrade, you will receive useful additional features to follow these reminders.
- Availability : iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Android, Wear OS, Windows, Alexa, browser extensions, email plugins and the web.
- Cost : Free with a premium upgrade that gives you reminders, backups, labels, custom task views, and other useful features.
Wrapping up these Apple Watch to do list apps
To keep track of all your work and personal tasks right from the wrist, these Apple Watch to do list apps are solid choices. They each offer great features for free and extensive features for a little extra.
Are you using one of these to-do list apps on your devices? If so, which one and why? If you prefer another to-do list app that is available for free and works with Apple Watch, feel free to recommend it in the comments below!