Thank you to Loyal Blog Follower David to steer me in the direction of Humbug by Dunderbit. The goal is to get the mistakes of the stars within a certain number of moves. Dunderbit consists of 2 violations her: Jonathan Lindvall and Christoffer Lindvall from Sweden.
1. The snail moves only 1 square at a time.
2. The ladybug moves 2 spaces unless there is an obstacle, in that case it can move 1 space.
3. Spiders travel until they hit a wall or other mistake.
4. Bees fly over 2 places at a time. Unless there is a fault at the landing point. Then there will be 3 spaces.
5. Butterflies: Like bees, they fly over 3 spaces.
6. Grasshoppers move 1 space, but can skip many insects if they are in the way.
The graphics are outstanding.
The complexity of the puzzles is just right: the first 15-20 are simple. Then they are difficult, but not impossible.
I downloaded the game yesterday and went to level 60 out of 100.
I technically paid $ 2.99 to remove the ads. In reality, I paid the money as a sign of gratitude. All: If we want good games, it is our responsibility to pay a little token.
https: //play .google.com/store / apps / details? id = com.dunderbit.humbug
Vubu is a similar game …. but completely different. If it is still available, download it.