If you own a business or work for someone who creates data collection forms, you're in luck. Today, you can perform many business-related tasks right from your mobile device – creating forms is one of them.
To create, edit, and view your forms (as well as see responses) on the go, these are the best mobile format manufacturers for Android and iOS. And they don't cost a penny.
1. JotForm Mobile Forms
JotForm offers a fantastic mobile form maker that syncs with the site so you can access existing forms as well as create new ones. You can create a classic form, which includes multiple questions per page, or a chart of just one question per page. Start from scratch, use a handy template, or import a form and you're ready to rock.
Here are just a few of the features of JotForm that really make it stand out:
- Team Collaboration : Share forms, assign them to team members, and grab hold of team responses. Your team members can even access their forms without a JotForm account.
- Advanced Form Fields : Add useful fields such as a GPS location capture, QR code and barcode scanner, signature pad, voice switch and the ability to take a photo.
- Automation Options : Create auto-response for confirmations and reminders, use conditional logic and metrics, and generate analytics for your response data.
With JotForm Mobile Forms, you can choose from thousands of templates and create almost any type of form, from an application to an educational form to a survey. Publish your forms using multiple paths, review and download responses, and stay in sync with the JotForm site.
The JotForm Mobile Forms app is free. Check the JotForm website's pricing page to see the available plans, depending on the number of forms you want to create and the submissions or payments you plan to receive.
Download : JotForm for Android | iOS (Free, subscription available)
2. Zoho Forms
Another fantastic mobile form manufacturer to check out is Zoho Forms. Begin with a template for industries such as business, human resources, educational or medical. You can also create your own shape from scratch by just tapping into the fields you need.
Like JotForm, Zoho Forms offers some great features to make shape creation a breeze. Here are some highlights:
- Working offline : Create forms and gather answers without an internet connection. When you connect, your data is automatically synced to the cloud.
- Team Collaboration : Delegate form entries as tasks to members of your team and create approval submissions for form submissions.
- Alerts : Receive email alerts or push notifications for form submissions. You can also create autoresponder based on conditions and send confirmation emails for form submissions.
Zoho Forms gives you a user-friendly form builder; creating and editing forms cannot be easier. You can also use the barcode, QR code or business card scanner to fill fields, receive digital signatures and capture respondents' locations.
The Zoho Forms app is free. See Zoho's price plans to upgrade; They are based on the number of users, storage space, tasks and other features.
Download : Zoho Forms for Android | iOS (Free, subscription available)
Don't be fooled by the name; SurveyMonkey has tools for creating forms that go beyond simple surveys. You can create templates with feedback, support, customer service and evaluations. And of course you can make one from scratch if you prefer not to start with a template.
You will appreciate some of SurveyMonkey's prominent features:
- Various Question Types : Choose from multiple choices, text, drop down, matrix or paragraph.
- Preview and Test : You do not need to send the forms elsewhere for preview or test. Review your form and submit a test completion from the app.
- Sharing Options : When you finish editing or creating a form or survey, you can send it via email or text, use it in kiosk mode, or share on Facebook or Twitter without leaving the app.
SurveyMonkey also allows you to analyze your responses, receive response alerts, and close forms and surveys when you want to disable them.
The SurveyMonkey app is free with limited features. You can check SurveyMonkey's subscription plans for additional question types, popular integrations, a shared resource library and more.
Download : SurveyMonkey for Android | iOS (Free, subscription available)
4. FormsApp for Google Forms
FormsApp for Google Forms is ideal if you like to use Google Formsonline. You can easily sync to access existing forms or create new ones from the app. Choose a template from one of the categories such as feedback, education, application or registration. Or get creative and build your own shape.
You have exactly what you need to create the forms you want with FormsApp with these notable features:
- Different question types : Choose from short and long answers, check boxes, multiple choices with a grid option, drop down, date or matter of time.
- Form Settings : Choose to collect email addresses, limit responses to one per respondent, and have respondents edit their form or view a summary.  View and analyze answer : Review the results by percentage and count in a bar graph or a pie chart.
FormsApp for Google Forms is a great tool for creating business forms while on the go. You can use the offline form feature when you do not have an Internet connection. It also lets you specify forms that are inactive when you want to close them, plus receive response alerts.
You can download FormsApp for free. Upgrade via in-app purchases for features like PDF or CSV export for answers, and to remove ads.
Download : FormsApp for Google Forms for Android (Free, app purchases available)  Creating and editing forms while on the go
Many times we have to take on our business and duties with us. Having these mobile screen builders can make that part of your work a little easier.
To do more with your forms, take a look at how our Google Forms and SurveyMonkey comparisonor how to use Trello with JotForm to create shapes quickly.