We do not expect Apple to show off the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro at next week’s special event, but we may have just had a look at the latter anyway. At least we may have seen the device’s chassis.
It’s after one appeared in a video posted on Twitter by EverythingApplePro.
It is said to be the chassis of an iPhone 12 Pro, and it shows much of what we expect from this year’s selection. It includes the flat sides that are similar to the iPad Pro, as well as cutouts for magnets. We are not quite sure what the magnets will be for yet, but our interest has definitely been aroused.
We also see what appears to be room for a LiDAR scanner, which indicates that the flight time sensor will get to the iPhone 12 Pro. We have previously heard rumors that the feature may only be part of the larger iPhone 12 Pro Max, but that does not seem to be the case.
Next week’s special event seems to be for new Apple watches and iPads, rather than something iPhone-related. This will mean that another event will take place next month with iPhones delayed due to production issues related to the coronavirus pandemic. When they appear, two iPhone 12 and two iPhone 12 Pro models are expected to be announced with screen sizes from 5.4 inches all the way to 6.7 inches. We look forward!
Here it is! Official leak on iPhone 12 Pro. Confirms pretty much the same camera with new LiDAR placement, flat sides, magnetic cutouts and smart contact-like 5G antenna? This seems to confirm that the 6.1 Pro model also gets LiDAR. October may not come soon enough. pic.twitter.com/YifSX7SWxh
– EverythingApplePro (@EveryApplePro) September 11, 2020
You may also want to check out:
- Release Date for iOS 14 GM Download: Here you can expect availability
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 8 IPSW links, OTA profile file and iPadOS 14 Beta 8 released
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW links and install on iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW links, OTA profile update released with automatic COVID-19 alerts
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 to iOS 13.6.1, How to do it [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook