Apple Watch can sometimes cause difficulties when you install an update. If you have encountered a warning screen, follow how to fix a red exclamation point on Apple Watch.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
Apple notes that users should not attempt to force Apple Watch again during an update.
However, if your device is experiencing a problem during installation with a red exclamation mark as shown below, a power-up reset is the next step.
To redeem a red exclamation mark on Apple Watch
- Press and hold the Sidebar and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Turn off both buttons when you see the Apple logo  If the Apple logo does not appear, contact Apple Support
Unfortunately, if that does not resolve your issue, You probably have to take Apple Watch into an Apple Store, AASP, or submit it after you contact Apple support.
For more help to make the most of your Apple devices, see our guide and the following articles:
- How to turn off Safari webpage notifications on macOS
- How to switch to list we ew or grid view on Apple Watch With WatchOS 5
- How to Enable Stupid on iPad
- How to Use Cc and Bcc in iPhone, iPad, and Mac Email
- How to Force iPad Pro
- How to Force Again Apple Watch
- How to Turn Apple Watch On and Off
- How to Force Completion Programs on iPad Pro
- How To Find Out Which Apple TV Model You Have
- To Turn Off Walkie-Talkie On Apple Watch
- How to Get Spotify on Apple Watch
- How to Disable iPad Pro
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple News: